Thursday, January 23, 2014

Breathtaking Images!

If you want to see the most beautiful of Kuwait, you must visit the  following page.  This young man named Abdullah AlAbbad works in the oil industry at Kuwait Oil Company, and attends the Australian College of Kuwait.  He lives in Kuwait City.  His photography is magnificent! I hope to interview him when I arrive in Kuwait, and have he and his family as some of the first of our dinner guests!  The photos on his Google+ page fascinate me.  Be sure to see the one of the sea star he found near the Hilton Hotel!  I sent it to my husband, he had no idea how beautiful the waters of the Persian Gulf!  I do not have permission to use his work or I would post it here, but you can find it all for yourself.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AbdullahAlAbbad/posts

No comments:

Post a Comment