Saturday, March 8, 2014

I Keep Wondering What My New Home Will Look Like

I love my humble little home on Soldier's Heart Ranch.  We certainly don't live in splendor, or even in high style, but the things we have done to our little 2700 square feet, and the things we have arranged there please me.  I wonder often now what my new temporary home in Kuwait will look like, and I look so forward to decorating it.  The work and art of furnishing a home so that it is a comfort to those who live there as well as those who visit is something I greatly enjoy.  Here are a few pictures to share what my home in Texas is like.  I spend time day dreaming now of how I will arrange my home in Kuwait to provide comfort to guests, and invite them to stay awhile and visit.

































These are just a few of the rooms of our present home, I will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment